Fall registration begins online June 17 at 4:30 p.m.
Register online below or on the Studio Director link in the menu.
There is a registration fee of $25.00 per class unless otherwise noted. This fee is nonrefundable and nontransferable but is applied toward dance costumes if the student dances for the entire year.
• Yearly payments are due by the first class, August 26-29.
• Bi-Yearly payments are due by the first class, August 26-29, and January 5.
• Monthly payments are due the first class, August 26-29, and the 5th of each month October through May.
• Payments may be mailed, paid online, or dropped off at the dance studio. VISA, MasterCard and Discover accepted.
• Account payments received after the 9th of each month will incur a $5 late fee.
• All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Female student requirements:
solid black leotard or approved two-piece dance wear for all classes
• tights may be black, light pink, white or tan
• proper dance shoes
• no underwear is permitted under dance attire
• hip hop students may wear dance pants and a t-shirt over their leotard
• hair secured back and off the neck (ballet bun preferred)
Male student requirements:
• solid black shirts
• solid black dance pants or shorts
• black dance shoes
Sweatshirts, sweatpants, headscarves and other apparel may not be worn during any class.
Required dance shoes include:
• Ballet—pink ballet shoes – canvas preferred
• Jazz & Jazz-Funk—tan jazz oxfords
• Tap (preschool—3rd)-—tan buckle tap shoes
• Tap (4th-adult)-—tan tie jazz tap shoes
• Hip Hop—black sequin dance sneakers
Dancers are strongly encouraged to wear their hair in a low ballet bun for all dance classes.